Are you coping with the challenges, obstacles, issues, or problems in you life?
Do you keep looking for answers, trying different approaches, self-help groups, reading books and searching online for the answers?
Almost all of the material available to help and support people is in the category of coping or managing .
Affirmations, breathing exercises, yoga practice, massage, working-out, support groups, talk therapy, and much more are based on learning how to manage and cope with your issues and challenges.
Extensive research has shown that there is no long lasting benefit from coping skills. When "management" stops, the issues and problems simply reappear.
Many coping skills actually repress the true cause of the issue and push it deeper down inside of us. So when it finally does rise to the surface, it comes up and out with a force much stronger than what is appropriate to the situation at hand.
Coping skills can often lead to frustration, discouragement, and depression. We can feel that there is no hope as the same issues continue to sabotage our life time and time again.
Barry Green, PhD
Barry has been committed to his own healing for over 60 years and has shared his experience, insights , and wisdom with 1000's over more than 40 years as a holistic therapist and educator.
He is considered one of the most knowledgable and experienced experts in the body-mind field.
Here is a partial list of his accomplishments:
Body: 1) Former bodybuilder,
2) Competitive collegiate gymnast,
3) Trained in classical ballet
4) Current masters track sprinter,
5) 40+ years of T'ai Chi,
6) Greatest Massage Therapist of the 20th Century award,
7) Massage Hall of Fame inductee,
8) Author of Holistic Body Therapy Textbook,
9) Creator of numerous body methods,
10) Founder / primary teacher for 4 alternative body-mind vocational schools.
Emotions: 40 years of
1) "Rebirthing" experience and facilitation,
2) Primal Scream facilitator,
3) emotional discharge/ release processes,
4) Compassionate Communication facilitator and educator since 1993
5) "Gateway Points" creator and teacher
1) PhD in Counseling Psychology
2) Author of Just Watch the Movie, Using Your Right Brain for Holistic Therapy
3) 40+ yrs of yogic Scriptural study, meditation, and chanting
4) 35+ of training holistic practitioners how to assess and design appropriate body-mind programs
5) 20+ yrs of EMDR-style practice
What is included in the training.
1. Thirteen (13) questionnaires to identify faulty childhood learning in five (5) classical categories of childhood development necessary to raise a functional, Conscious, happy, successful child.
These five (5) categories are :
Expressing Needs and Wants Appropriately
Limits and Boundaries
2. Questionnaire feedback on the faulty learning.
3. 6 hours TRE nervous system calming exercises
4. 5000 negative belief releases using EMDR methods
5. 100 negative belief releases using NLP and emotional
6. Creation of an inner beautiful safe place
7. Work with the Inner Child
8. Connection and work with a Spiritual Guide
9. 3 month follow up program
One of the most successful Western methods for personal growth and the healing of faulty subconscious learning appeared in the 1970’s as the Fisher Hoffman method. Dr. Barry Green began working with this method thirty five years ago and has worked with hundreds of clients since then with great success. Over the years, he has refined this method to include additional methodologies to support the healing of old trauma and eliminate the residual tension/trauma patterns in the "body-mind." This new method is called Releasing the Past.
This was the greatest benefit I have ever received from any of the many trainings I have done. KB
Releasing the Past
“Barry working with me has been an undescribable experience. I have always known that something spectacular would happen to me in this lifetime, but this has been so much more than I have ever imagined." SD
Coping or Healing
For more information about Releasing the Past, please click the link below.
CENTER FOR EMBODIED WELL BEING
Healing is when we find and address the cause of our issue, obstacle or challenge. In Releasing The Past, we uproot the cause like a weed in the garden. Only when we get to the root, can the issue truly be eliminated.
For most of us, this healing is necessary in order to be free from the deep-seated, elusive and sabotaging beliefs that exist in the subconscious body-mind.
The subconscious contains the hidden core beliefs and experiences that we learned and "locked-in" during early childhood, up to the age of 7. These are the false "truths" we imprinted about who we are, who "others" are, and how to survive in this world. This "database" of core experiential knowledge is said to be 80% of everything we have ever learned.
Releasing the Past is a 5 full-day process that discovers the extent of childhood learning and works with 3 proven techniques to deeply release the negative beliefs from the subconscious. The techniques are based on: 1) EMDR to clear the Limbic Brain, 2) NLP and 3) Emotional Abreaction, a dynamic release method